Another Spammer bites the dust

On occasion, a spambot gets through the defenses and before I can eradicate him, another member responds to the spam thread. When I eliminate the spambot account, it deletes the spambot's posts, but if it created a new thread and a member posted, the member's post is left behind. I do not delete member's posts except on rare occasions. So here are the SpamBot threads with the members posts. I have also started using it to temporarily hold threads that I believe are created by spambots till I can deal with them.
Admin010

#1 Another Spammer bites the dust

Post by Admin010 »

Unemployment is still in the posture of very high. Many and more additional businesses have been negatively affected since the economic fall down of 2008. With the continued struggles in the United States financial system, the President will have to accept some of the responsibility. By 2012, most people are not going to accept excuses on the subject of his predecessor being responsible for today's economy. He is losing support in the middle of many key demographics. Thanks& regards,
Angel anave

<links deleted>
Joe Wooten
Space Lieutenant
Space Lieutenant

#2 Re: If Jill Stein is concerned about the outcome of the Election...

Post by Joe Wooten »

Looks like another spammer has struck Bernie........
Commander
Space Captain
Space Captain

#3 Re: If Jill Stein is concerned about the outcome of the Election...

Post by Commander »

I wasn't sure, as the site I use for identifying spammers didn't really have anything on the info the user provided. I generally err on the side of kindness, but then I should have looked at the post and noticed the links. While somewhat relevant if they were articles about election equipment, a link to an Asian election equipment site is most definitely a spammer.
Commander
Starport Sagitta
NAR No.97971
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#4 Re: If Jill Stein is concerned about the outcome of the Election...

Post by luke strawwalker »

Yeah... I read that post and thought "WTF" as the syntax was VERY confusing (like from a translation program, and a pretty shitty one at that... ) then I saw the links and it all made sense...

Geez... WTF is wrong with these people... I really don't understand spammers... do they think that bombarding you with ads for their silly *oops you said word #1 will REALLY produce any results?? I mean, discussion of a political topic leads someone to believe that posting ads for some kind of shitty election equipment will get them sales?? REALLY?? FFS... (for Fvcks sake)...

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...