Singer flouts dress at Grammies

Reviews, Comments and Information on new Science Fiction, Fantasy or other interesting TV shows, Films, Books, Radio Pays, etc.
bernomatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Singer flouts dress at Grammies

Post by bernomatic »

To offset that other thread in this sub-forum about the anti- Trump Hollywood types, Here's something to let you know that not all those in that area of California are brain dead.
trump dress.jpg
trump dress.jpg (81.55 KiB) Viewed 5112 times
The singer, Joy Villa is a singer/song writer and vegan[/]? She is quoted on Twitter as saying, "Sometimes you just have to be yourself."

The dress was designed by Andre Soriano, a Filipino immigrant who came to our shores in search of the American dream.

“I’ve never been in the political area,” Soriano told The Hollywood Reporter. “However, it’s just so crazy that people are getting beat up because they voted for Trump.”

Mr. Soriano was inspired to create his masterpiece after watching the “Nasty Woman” protest in Washington, D.C.

“I am an American,” he told THR. “I moved here from the Philippines and I highly believed in the trueness of what this country can bring. It’s about bringing people together, that’s the message.”

It’s worth repeating that Mr. Soriano came to America legally.

I reached out to the Centers for Disease Control but they did not have any data on how many Grammy watch parties were ruined by triggered liberals.
Likewise, I cannot confirm reports that Staples Center set up emergency safe spaces for overly-sensitive, auto-tuned celebrities.
I will say this about Miss Villa - she's got moxie - either that or she's slap crazy.
Wearing a Donald Trump dress at the Grammys? Sweet mercy, America. That's like showing up at a PETA protest eating a cheeseburger.

:arrow: article
Chief Cook -n- bottle washer
luke strawwalker
Space Admiral
Space Admiral

#2 Re: Singer flouts dress at Grammies

Post by luke strawwalker »

GOOD FOR HER!!!! Nice looking lady, and DEFINITELY "got moxie"... LOL:)

That's what America is all about-- EXPRESSING YOUR OWN BELIEFS AND OPINIONS IN A FREE SOCIETY.

The liberal scumbags have hijacked that idea into "freely expressing your opinions as long as they are POPULAR and AGREE with MINE and therefore don't offend me-- however, anything that DOES *NOT* AGREE with me INSTANTLY OFFENDS me and is therefore VERBOTEN!!!! "

These libtards SERIOUSLY need to grow a pair and get over themselves... that and all these candy asses that run around butt-hurt all the time over the least little thing that they don't like...

The world has TOO DAMN MANY "Boy George" GASSbag types who need to grow the fvck up...

Later! OL J R :)
My MUNIFICENCE is BOUNDLESS, Mr. Bond...
djensenevSiz

#3 Singer flouts dress at Grammies

Post by djensenevSiz »

Well wait for a photo, Bob

Love the colour and design of your new dress Helen.